To meet the demands of today’s world, it’s important to be focused on what your clients may need.
With a compelling AEC value proposition statement, you’ll be able to quickly and clearly define the problems you can solve for them.
To put it simply, the value proposition statement underlines the benefits a client will obtain from choosing your firm, product, or expertise, and why they should choose your entity over your competition.
To define your value proposition statement, ask yourself specific questions about your company such as:
- Which niche does my organization serve?
- What benefits do my clients receive?
- What services do I offer?
- What makes my company different from the others?
Remember, your value proposition statement can prove to be a prized asset to your marketing strategy. To utilize your statement to its fullest potential, you have to ensure that it is as straight forward as possible.
Most people don’t want to spend the time combing through your page, trying to figure out what you can offer them. They want to know immediately, and they want to know exactly what makes you different from your competition upon landing on your page.
When creating your value proposition statement, keep these valuable points in mind:
- Condense your message in as few words as possible
- Placement is everything–– place your message on a highly visible spot on your page so that it is the first thing seen upon landing
- Tailor the message towards your clients and their specific problems
- Avoid “hype” language
Within the realm of the internet, we seem to live in a time where messaging can be diluted and deceitful.
Having a statement that is inherently direct and straight to the point will give readers a refreshing taste of what you can offer, regardless of whether they are your target client or not.
Learn how to cut to the chase and deliver the information that your clients want to hear!